Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Static and bad hair days!

We got new carpet! It makes life so much fun! I love picking up my keys and getting zapped, or looking in the mirror and seeing my hair that I spent 30 minutes doing is looking like I just put my finger in an outlet. I had no idea of all the joys of new carpet! Evelyn and I have fun chasing each other around and shocking each other, and then I have to kiss all the places she got shocked and make them better. But I can never get her to kiss my "ouchies", she just laughs and shocks me again.
Evelyn has been especially susceptible to static-y hair. Observe:
Hurray for Static Electricity!

1 comment:

  1. That is Hilarious! I did not know that new carpet did that to you, guess that tells you how often I get new carpet! I loved reading your blog. I live right by you but still feel like I don't know your cute family all that well. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete