Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Has your BRAIN been with your HEAD all day?

Some things you just take for granted that your children already know. I guess if I think about it, I realize that babies right out of the womb don't know anything, but by the time they're almost two, you think they pick up on some of those common sense sort of things.
For instance, today I was cleaning the toilets (a miracle, I know) and Evelyn was watching me fascinated. Then, out of nowhere, she leaned down and licked the toilet bowl! GROSS!!!! I never before thought to caution my child: "Evelyn, if you ever want to go anywhere in life, don't lick the toilet."

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful. Just wonderful. You have to read this: http://www.theatlantic.com/issues/97feb/frazier/frazier.htm
    You'll love it. :)

    ReplyDelete