Thursday, August 27, 2009

Wanted: $100,000 Reward

At work today Michael had a big shot Master Sergeant come to inspect the facility. When he was introduced to Michael, he exclaimed: "Are you right out of High School?!" Later, Michael's manager was bragging to the Master Sergeant that all her employees had military experience, and Michael added, "Yeah, even 'Baby-Face' over here has ten years of experience!" (He can say things like that now that he's not government property.)
Here's some mugshots of "Baby-Face Adams" and his accomplice....."Baby-Face Adams."

3 comments:

  1. I swear his face hasn't changed one bit since CEU. And Evelyn is getting so big! I have a picture of you and Evelyn at my wedding and she was still a little immobile butter-bean! I'm still looking for those pictures from CEU btw. I can't find the box that has all my pictures in it (those that haven't foun their way into a photo album. I've run out of photoalbums. Ack!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you mean his face hasn't changed since CEU? He's had 2 nose-jobs since then! LOL! Well, it's true...Poor guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that they both look so much alike. It's cute.

    ReplyDelete