Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Boxcar Children and other cute memories

During the spring, Evelyn and Timothy and I played Boxcar children in our shed. Here is Timothy in his little cardboard box crib.

After that Evelyn made our shed her playhouse, and I couldn't stand to kick her out of it, Especially since we had no shade. She got it until she had girls camp, and then it was getting to hot to play in so we were able to kick her out. 
Girls camp was so fun: Evelyn and Lyvie planned everything: we went on a hike to the Gardens at Thanksgiving Point. They did first aid and Evelyn gave a teddy bear a shot! They did a spititual thought. We had hot dogs and s'mores for dinner, but we couldn't do a fire because it got sooo windy that night!
This is me helping Timothy be reverent in church. Hey, it kept him quiet!
We try to get out of the house every day: at least on a walk in the evening. Gelo looks forward to this especially! He loves the word, "Walk" and goes nuts. This time, I guess we were taking too long to get ready, and I walked into the entryway and saw this: Gelo begging Timothy to take him on a walk!
Timothy didn't quite know what to do about it!
As you already know, we love to take swim-baths together, especially when it is too cold to go swimming. This specific time, Timothy was so sweet and snuggly! He just wanted to lie on me and have me "rain" water on his back from the scrubby. 
4



I love our little happy guy! There is nothing better than when he snuggles into me and tucka-tuckas his arms in!



No comments:

Post a Comment