Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Dear Hannah,

I regret to inform you that Evelyn has taken an extreme liking to your version of "I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas." She demands I play the song over and over again, and whenever I stop playing it, she wanders around the house singing: "Happy, Happy, Happy!" (Which is her way of saying "Hippopotamus.") Just this morning, Evelyn was begging for yet another encore, and Daddy told her,"Sorry, Evelyn, no more Hippo's. Mommy and Daddy have a low-hippo tolerance." One must question your reasons for making that particular recording so darn cute and fun.
Respectfully Yours,
Pamela Adams

1 comment:

  1. Oh!! I love it!!! It's the only way she'll get to know me at the moment, so just keep it playing!!! Just kidding, but that is so cute. -Hannah

    ReplyDelete