Tuesday, May 18, 2010

And All Her Feminine Wiles


This last Sunday was GORGEOUS!!! (Can I put any more emphasis on that?) It was one of those rare times that I actually appreciate having the 11-o-clock session of church with a two-year-old, because we were able to go out and enjoy the beautiful spring morning. I also happened (and this is a rare occurance indeed) to bring my camera.


Exploring all the glories of Willow Springs:



Love the covered parking in the background. But we loved all the tulips.





By this point, Evelyn started to get the jist of posing. She'd run up and pose for me, and in some places, she had quite the eye:






...and in others...not so much. For this next shot, she really was posing for a picture:








And here's one more, just because I love the expression in her pose:

3 comments:

  1. Isn't she just fun. I never remember to bring my camera, but we don't have vistas like this around our walking route anyway. But these are just darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh! She is so ADORABLE! Her little dress! And her ponytail! I can't believe how grown up she looks. My favorites are the one of her shy smile next to the pink blossoms, and the one of her posing with the orange traffic cone, and the last one with the tulips. Great pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, great pictures!!! Her taste in poses is...interesting. But very cute we all must admit!!

    ReplyDelete