Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Birthday Boy 2 years!


Timothy Michael, I love you! You come from heaven and you bring a little piece of it with you wherever you go! I love your addiction to all things fruit--especially mangos (Go-gos!).
I love your sweet relationship with your sister, Evelyn. She and you are best friends: she loves to call you "Hon."
I love that happy little smile and your enthusiasm for your mobility and abilities. Never ever forget what a miracle your life is, my handsome hero!
I can't believe you are two years old! And pretty soon you will be the big brother! I love how you pray every day for "Baby Mystery."
I love how great you are at music: singing "Little Rabbit Foo-Foo" or "I love to see the temple" and mimicking all my voice students. You delight me with your natural abilities! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment