Saturday, September 29, 2018

Pregnant! Finally!

   After two rounds of in vitro, Michael and I finally got that real positive pregnancy result! We are now 16 weeks along! We will find out this week what we are having. Evelyn is thrilled: she will be like a second mother as she will be 11 years old when the baby is born. We are due March 16th.
  We were originally pregnant with twins: but we lost Baby B on week 9. Baby A is healthy and strong and I have felt him/her kicking me since about week 13! 
After 11 years, it feels so unreal. We felt like our family was established, and it feels like a dream come true to have--can I call it a 2nd chance at parenthood?

1 comment:

  1. Pam!! I haven't been on blogspot for ages, and I just hopped on to find this amazing miracle post!!!! Whaaaaat!! I am so so happy for you guys! I was just thinking of you the other day, actually, so this was such a pleasant surprise. Hope you are well, Love you.

    ReplyDelete