Monday, July 21, 2014

Hair Cuts Everywhere!

We cut off all of our hair!!! Actually, we only cut off the majority of all our hair. Michael's isn't that interesting (sorry, Michael) so I didn't include a picture. But Evelyn's: we cut off at least 5 inches! I think it makes her look 4 years younger. I'm finally getting used to her in it and most the time I recognize her now when she comes in a room.
Before we cut it.
And here she is with her hair cut. Her hair grows so fast that I am pretty sure it's already grown an inch since we cut it a month ago. When it was first cut, it was barely brushing her shoulders.




 I cut off about 5 inches of mine too. I hate it. But I'm trying not to get impulsive about it and cut the rest off, because then I'll probably never grow it out again. So I'm trying...to ...be...patient! AAAARRGGH! I still hate it!!!

Anyway, Evelyn's haircut does make it harder to put up. Her hair just likes to slide out of anything I put in it. But I did manage to get it to stay up for an hour while she went to a friend's birthday party. Here she is, dressed up as Cinderella.


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment