Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Disneyland Memories 2014 by Evelyn

  We went to Disneyland! Daddy had to work during the day, and Mommy and I got to go into the park. Grandpa and Grandma didn't come this time.
(Our first ride: Jungle Cruise. Evelyn was very nervous for all the rides except Winnie the Pooh the first day.)


   Haunted mansion was different than last time. It wasn't Jack Skellington anymore. I liked it a little. At first I didn't like it at all. But I did like when we were done with it and the bride was as tiny as a dwarf. That was funny.
   I went on Indiana Jones for the very first time! It was scary! I telled my mom and dad I wouldn't go on that ride. Then my daddy asked if I wanted to go walk around in a jungle cave.
 
(In the Queue to Indiana Jones before she knew where she was.)
So I did and in it was the Indiana Jones ride! I telled my mom and dad, "YOU TRICKED ME!!!!" Because they tricked me onto the ride.
(Her reaction after she figured out we just went on Indiana Jones. She wasn't scared, just offended that her Daddy had tricked her.)

Then Daddy bought me a bubble gun that lights up. When I went on it again, daddy bought me an Ewok toy. They didn't trick me that time. I was just brave, of course.
(Our second attempt at Indiana Jones: this time with a bribe. This was right after the ride: she was all smiles!)

(Tarzan's Treehouse)

 

 In the mornings Daddy went to work and me and Mommy went on the rides. Then we had to go back to the hotel to plug in Mommy's scooter because it would die. Then when Daddy came home, we would all go back to Disneyland!

(Outside the Luigi's Tires Ride.)

   Star Tours was my favorite ride this year because I know what it's about now. It's about robots and the Jedi and the bad guy who is Darth Vadar. I like Darth Vadar, but only when he repents.
   I liked Winnie the Pooh, but Mommy said we couldn't go on it anymore after the first couple days and that was sad. But we went on it lots and lots. That is because Small World was closed, and that made me sad.
   We went to the World of Color. The water splashed up and it was colorful! I even saw one little bit of fireworks. And some fireballs.
   We did pin trading again. It was fun because I got a big fat-sticking out guy and lots of orange birds.
   I liked the Mr. Lincoln Show. He telled us about Freedom and Liberty. He said that some people think freedom is doing whatever they want, but that's not freedom! Freedom is doing what is right. Also, they turned Abraham Lincoln's body into a robot!
   We went on Soarin' California, and we really smelled the oranges! It felt like we were really flying! It wasn't scary at all.
   Muppet theater was very silly. There was a bad Kermit, and I didn't know what was going to happen. And  guess what?! They really blowed up the theater! In real life.
   Disneyland is just magical because it feels  like you're in a real world. Everything gets bigger when you're in bugsland, just like you shrank and became a bug.
   I got lot of stuff on the drives. I got a flute, hair-things, necklaces and coloring books and sleepy toys. Mommy taked the flute away lots. We ate peaches and juice and applesauce and jelly beans and jerky and mangos. I liked everything.

(Entertaining herself in the car: She did AWESOME! No complaining during all twelve hours. She's the best kid EVER!)

   We gave Penny to Charles and Bryonone. Bryonese. Bryony.--while we were gone.  She did good.


(We found one of the famous Disneyland cats by Soarin' California. It even posed for us!)

(Snuggled with Itchy the Ewok after a long day in the park.)

No comments:

Post a Comment