Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Funnies

Here are more things Evelyn has said lately that I will want to remember:

   After sneezing, Evelyn smacked her lips together and then remarked, "....Tasty!"  --We laughed so hard, now she says this after her yawns too. Fortunately, she still just says, "Excuse me" after her burps.

   We were staying at a hotel last week where we were all in the same room. Evelyn was getting ready for bed while we were playing card games. She started to say her prayer and in it we heard her say, "Please bless Mommy to be patient with Daddy when he is evil in their game."  I guess I need to be a better sport. :D

   Also while we were staying in the hotel, Evelyn walked in on me while I was dressing and exclaimed, "Wow, Mommy! You almost look amazing!"  I love how sweet she is.

Here are some pictures of one of our trips up to Ogden.
I have no idea what this face is for...
Little Queen Ragamuffin!
These are when we went to the Treehouse Children's Museum.

In the hotel room, and EXCITED!!!
Michael might be posing, but Evelyn really was terrified to sit under this dinosaur.


These were from the Dinosaur Museum in Ogden. Michael and I have walked around the outside of this park countless times since we were newlyweds, but we finally went inside!


No comments:

Post a Comment