Friday, February 5, 2010

For the Love of Diapers



This whole week Evelyn has been asking me to sit on the toilet. "Please, please, potty, Mommy!" I had the nagging feeling that she was ready to potty-train. Yech. Though I let her sit on her potty-seat any time she asked, I persisted in my thinking: "Oh no you don't! Not with my new carpet!!!!"


Well, I believe I lost my opportunity. The last two days Evelyn has decided she LOVES diapers. This love sprang up from the discovery that every time she got a diaper change, Star Kitty and Tabby could get one too! Now she has no desire to sit on the potty, because I told her in no uncertain terms that her kitties absolutely could NOT sit on the potty seat.

1 comment:

  1. Funny...the day I started potty training Jerimiah he was blessing the food and said "Thank you for Diapers!" She'll get there, another window will open.

    ReplyDelete