Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Evelyn's Graduation

The cause:



Evelyn has never climbed out of her crib before. Unless of course you count the time in that short little hotel crib when Michael turned on the shower and the sound scared her so badly, she did a back flip over the edge of the crib. But that doesn't really count. Yesterday before her nap was the very first time. I had no idea she had climbed out, so she ended up sleeping on her blanket on the floor next to her crib. I discovered her when she started jabbering and I went in to take her out of her crib. She was so proud of herself that she asked me over and over again to put her in her crib so she could show me again how she did it.


The effect:

She was so excited to go to bed last night. We didn't hear a peep from her. I went in to check on her to make sure she wasn't getting into any trouble, but she was lying in her bed with a big smile! She knew she was a big girl!

2 comments:

  1. She's adorable! I'm glad she's so proud of herself. Good little monkey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All that uppper body strength probably comes from doing those workouts with her daddy, heh, heh!

    ReplyDelete